- Rehabilitation Consent Order – January 8, 2016
- Consent Order Triggering South Carolina Guarantee Association – January 28, 2016
- Petition for Order Commencing Liquidation Proceedings – February 17, 2016
- Order Commencing Liquidation Proceedings – March 28, 2016
- Notice of Filing Financial Statements as of March 31, 2016 – May 17, 2016
Consumers’ Choice Health Insurance Company (CCHP) is in Receivership
On January 8, 2016, the Fifth Judicial Circuit of Richland County, South Carolina (the “Receivership Court”), in Civil Action No-2016-CP-40-00034, and pursuant to S.C. Code Ann. 38-27-10 et seq. ordered that Raymond G. Farmer, as Director of the South Carolina Department of Insurance, and his successors in office be appointed Receiver and Michael J. FitzGibbons be appointed Special Deputy Receiver of (CCHP) for the purpose of rehabilitation (Order).